Worship Service Musicians
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Nov 18, 2020|
|Due Date:||Nov 23, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: Nov 18, 2020 10:54 am MST
- Original Published Date: Nov 09, 2020 02:44 pm MST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Nov 23, 2020 11:00 am MST
- Original Date Offers Due: Nov 23, 2020 11:00 am MST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Dec 08, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Dec 08, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: G099 - SOCIAL- OTHER
- NAICS Code: 711130 - Musical Groups and Artists
Place of Performance:
FE Warren AFB , WY 82005USA
Questions and Answers posted 18 Nov 2020.
Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Solicitation Number: FA461321Q1004 Purchase Description: Worship Service Musicians
This is a Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Notice for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation/notice; responses/quotes are being requested, further written solicitation will not be issued. This solicitation will be posted to the beta.SAM.gov web-site as a Total Small Business Set Aside.
The 90th Contracting Squadron is issuing this combined synopsis/solicitation, FA461321Q1004, as a Request for Quote using FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Item, & FAR Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 711130 (Musical Groups and Artists), with a small business standard of $12.0M.
The Government intends to award a Firm Fixed-Price Commercial Award. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-01 effective 1-Oct-20, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement DPN 20190430 effective 31-Aug-20 and Air Force Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement AFAC 2019-1001 effective 9/29/2020
DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS/SERVICES: All CLIN's F.O.B. Destination.
Provide your quote on Attachment 4, Worship Service Musicians CLIN and Price Sheet.
DELIVERY DATE(S): See attached Worship Service Musicians CLIN and Price Sheet.
PLACE OF DELIVERY: F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming.
Questions should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:00 am (Mountain Time) on Monday, November 16, 2020.
Responses/quotes MUST be received no later than 11:00 am (Mountain Time) on Monday, November 23, 2020. Forward responses by e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offerors must ensure that their company is registered with System for Award Management (SAM) at time of proposal/quote. For information refer to: https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/
Please see Attachment 1 for complete solicitation.
- CP 307 773 3888 7505 BARNES LOOP BLDG 208
- FE WARREN AFB , WY 82005-2860
- Budd H. Butcher
- LOU BUSTILLO
- Nov 18, 2020 10:54 am MSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 09, 2020 02:44 pm MST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.