Spare Tire Racks
|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 22, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 07, 2017 5:43 pm Modified: Sep 19, 2017 1:36 pm Track ChangesCombined Synopsis/Solicitation
Solicitation Number: F1YTAA7180AW02
Purchase Description: Spare Tire Racks
FAR 52.232-18 (Availability of Funds)
This is a Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Notice for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation/notice; responses/quotes are being requested, further written solicitation will not be issued. This solicitation will be posted to the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) web-site as a 100% Small Business Set-Aside
The 90th Contracting Squadron is issuing this combined synopsis/solicitation, F1YTAA7180AW02, as a Request for Quote using FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Item, & FAR Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 336390, with a small business standard of 1,000 employees.
The Government intends to award a Firm Fixed-Price Commercial Award. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-95 effective 19-Jan-17, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement DPN 20161222 effective 22-Dec-16 and Air Force Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement AFAC 2017-0127 effective 1/27/2017
DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS/SERVICES: Purchase and installation of 37 Protech Model: 101X/PRT 35 5820 OR EQUAL. All CLIN's F.O.B. Destination.
CLIN 0001: Tire Carrier 101X/PRT 35 5820 OR EQUAL
Quantity: 37 Unit of Issue: EACH
DELIVERY DATE(S): 30 Days after contract award
PLACE OF DELIVERY: The company that gets the award has to be within a 100 mile radius of F. E. Warren AFB, Wyoming, as that is all that the customer can drive the tractor trailers to get them serviced.
Responses/quotes MUST be received no later than Friday, September 22, 2017; 1500(Mountain Daylight Time). Forward responses by e-mail to email@example.com.
Offerors must ensure that their company is registered with System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award. For information refer to: https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/
APPLICABLE FAR CLAUSES:
FAR 52.212-1 (Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items) (APR 2014)
FAR 52.212-2: Evaluation - Commercial Items (OCT 2014): Award will be made to the offeror who is deemed responsible in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and whose offer represents the lowest priced technically acceptable offer using the following evaluation criteria:
(a) Technical Capability: Meets brand name or equal Government requirement/specifications as identified within each CLIN. Contractors providing "as equal" items must provide the manufacturer, model/parts numbers, and specification data adequate in determining whether the products meet the salient features provided for in the solicitation. For supplies the Government will consider offers/quotes only from "authorized resellers/distributors" of the offered manufacturers.
(b) Price: No additional information from the offeror will be required if the price is based on adequate price competition. In the event adequate price competition does not exist, the contracting officer will obtain information from the offeror to the extent required to determine the reasonableness of the offered prices.
(c) Past Performance: Will be evaluated as Acceptable or Unacceptable based on past performance information obtained from any other sources available to the Government, to include, but not limited to, the Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS). In the case of an offeror without a record of relevant past performance or for whom information on past performance is not available, the offeror will not be evaluated favorably or unfavorably on past performance.
Past Performance Evaluation Ratings
Offers/Quotes must include completed copy of provision at FAR 52.212-3 (Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items) (DEC2014) or indication that offeror representations and certifications are in System for Award Management (SAM).
FAR 52.211-6 (Brand Name or Equal)
(b) To be considered for award, offers of "equal" products, including "equal" products of the brand name manufacturer, must-
(1) Meet the salient physical, functional, or performance characteristic specified in this solicitation;
(2) Clearly identify the item by-
(i) Brand name, if any; and
(ii) Make or model number;
(3) Include descriptive literature such as illustrations, drawings, or a clear reference to previously furnished descriptive data or information available to the Contracting Officer; and
(4) Clearly describe any modification the offeror plans to make in a product to make it conform to the solicitation requirements. Mark any descriptive material to clearly show the modification.
(c) The Contracting Officer will evaluate "equal" products on the basis of information furnished by the offeror or identified in the offer and reasonably available to the Contracting Officer. The Contracting Officer is not responsible for locating or obtaining any information not identified in the offer.
(d) Unless the offeror clearly indicates in its offer that the product being offered is an "equal" product, the offeror shall provide the brand name product referenced in the solicitation.
FAR 52.212-4 (Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items) (DEC2014)
FAR 52.212-5: Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders-Commercial Items (DEVIATION) (JUL2014)
FAR 52.219-6: Notice of Total Small Business Set Aside
FAR 52.222-3 Convict Labor
FAR 52.222-41 SCA of 1965
FAR 52.225-1 Buy American-Supplies
FAR 52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-CCR
FAR 52.233-3 Protest After Award
FAR 52.233-4 Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim
FAR 52.252-6 Authorized Deviations
FAR 52.252-1 -- Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998)
This solicitation incorporates one or more solicitation provisions by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. The offeror is cautioned that the listed provisions may include blocks that must be completed by the offeror and submitted with its quotation or offer. In lieu of submitting the full text of those provisions, the offeror may identify the provision by paragraph identifier and provide the appropriate information with its quotation or offer. Also, the full text of a solicitation provision may be accessed electronically at this/these addresses:
FAR 52.252-2 -- Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998)
(a) In accordance with section 743 of Division E, Title VIII, of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Resolution Appropriations Act, 2015 (Pub. L. 113-235), Government agencies are not permitted to use funds appropriated (or otherwise made available) under that or any other Act for contracts with an entity that requires employees or subcontractors of such entity seeking to report fraud, waste, or abuse to sign internal confidentiality agreements or statements prohibiting or otherwise restricting such employees or contactors from lawfully reporting such waste, fraud, or abuse to a designated investigative or law enforcement representative of a Federal department or agency authorized to receive such information.
(b) The prohibition in paragraph (a) of this provision does not contravene requirements applicable to Standard Form 312, Form 4414, or any other form issued by a Federal department or agency governing the nondisclosure of classified information.
(c) Representation. By submission of its offer, the Offeror represents that it does not require employees or subcontractors of such entity seeking to report fraud, waste, or abuse to sign or comply with internal confidentiality agreements or statements prohibiting or otherwise restricting such employees or contactors from lawfully reporting such waste, fraud, or abuse to a designated investigative or law enforcement representative of a Federal department or agency authorized to receive such information.
252.232-7003 252.232-7003 ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF PAYMENT REQUESTS AND RECEIVING REPORTS (JUNE 2012)
(a) Definitions. As used in this clause-
(1) Contract financing payment and invoice payment have the meanings given in section 32.001 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
(2) Electronic form means any automated system that transmits information electronically from the initiating system to all affected systems. Facsimile, e-mail, and scanned documents are not acceptable electronic forms for submission of payment requests. However, scanned documents are acceptable when they are part of a submission of a payment request made using Wide Area WorkFlow (WAWF) or another electronic form authorized by the Contracting Officer.
(3) Payment request means any request for contract financing payment or invoice payment submitted by the Contractor under this contract.
(4) Receiving report means the data required by the clause at 252.246-7000, Material Inspection and Receiving Report.
(b) Except as provided in paragraph (c) of this clause, the Contractor shall submit payment requests and receiving reports using WAWF, in one of the following electronic formats that WAWF accepts: Electronic Data Interchange, Secure File Transfer Protocol, or World Wide Web input. Information regarding WAWF is available on the Internet at https://wawf.eb.mil/.
(c) The Contractor may submit a payment request and receiving report using other than WAWF only when-
(1) The Contracting Officer administering the contract for payment has determined, in writing, that electronic submission would be unduly burdensome to the Contractor. In such cases, the Contractor shall include a copy of the Contracting Officer's determination with each request for payment;
(2) DoD makes payment for commercial transportation services provided under a Government rate tender or a contract for transportation services using a DoD-approved electronic third party payment system or other exempted vendor payment/invoicing system (e.g., PowerTrack, Transportation Financial Management System, and Cargo and Billing System);
(3) DoD makes payment for rendered health care services using the TRICARE Encounter Data System (TEDS) as the electronic format; or
(4) When the Government wide commercial purchase card is used as the method of payment, only submission of the receiving report in electronic form is required.
(d) The Contractor shall submit any non-electronic payment requests using the method or methods specified in Section G of the contract.
(e) In addition to the requirements of this clause, the Contractor shall meet the requirements of the appropriate payment clauses in this contract when submitting payments requests
(a) Definitions. As used in this clause--
"Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC)" is a six position code that uniquely identifies a unit, activity, or organization.
"Document type" means the type of payment request or receiving report available for creation in Wide Area WorkFlow (WAWF).
"Local processing office (LPO)" is the office responsible for payment certification when payment certification is done external to the entitlement system.
(b) Electronic invoicing. The WAWF system is the method to electronically process vendor payment requests and receiving reports, as authorized by DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports.
(c) WAWF access. To access WAWF, the Contractor shall--
(1) Have a designated electronic business point of contact in the System for Award Management at https://www.acquisition.gov; and
(2) Be registered to use WAWF at https://wawf.eb.mil/ following the step-by-step procedures for self-registration available at this Web site.
(d) WAWF training. The Contractor should follow the training instructions of the WAWF Web-Based Training Course and use the Practice Training Site before submitting payment requests through WAWF. Both can be accessed by selecting the "Web Based Training" link on the WAWF home page at https://wawf.eb.mil/.
(e) WAWF methods of document submission. Document submissions may be via Web entry, Electronic Data Interchange, or File Transfer Protocol.
(f) WAWF payment instructions. The Contractor must use the following information when submitting payment requests and receiving reports in WAWF for this contract/order:
(1) Document type. The Contractor shall use the following document type(s).
COMBO INVOICE AND RECEIVING REPORT DOCUMENT
(2) Inspection/acceptance location. The Contractor shall select the following inspection/acceptance location(s) in WAWF, as specified by the contracting officer.
(3) Document routing. The Contractor shall use the information in the Routing Data Table below only to fill in applicable fields in WAWF when creating payment requests and receiving reports in the system.
Routing Data Table
Field Name in WAWF Data to be entered in WAWF
Ship To Code F1Y3DA
Service Approver (DoDAAC) F1Y3DA
Service Acceptor (DoDAAC) F1Y3DA
(4) Payment request and supporting documentation. The Contractor shall ensure a payment request includes appropriate contract line item and subline item descriptions of the work performed or supplies delivered, unit price/cost per unit, fee (if applicable), and all relevant back-up documentation, as defined in DFARS Appendix F, (e.g. timesheets) in support of each payment request.
(5) WAWF email notifications. The Contractor shall enter the email address identified below in the "Send Additional Email Notifications" field of WAWF once a document is submitted in the system.
(g) WAWF point of contact.
(1) The Contractor may obtain clarification regarding invoicing in WAWF from the help desk.
(2) For technical WAWF help, contact the WAWF helpdesk at 866-618-5988.
5352.201-9101 OMBUDSMAN (NOV 2012)
(a) An ombudsman has been appointed to hear and facilitate the resolution of concerns from offerors, potential offerors, and others for this acquisition. When requested, the ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The existence of the ombudsman does not affect the authority of the program manager, contracting officer, or source selection official. Further, the ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals, the source selection process, or the adjudication of protests or formal contract disputes. The ombudsman may refer the party to another official who can resolve the concern.
(b) Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
(c) If resolution cannot be made by the contracting officer, concerned parties may contact the Center/MAJCOM ombudsmen, AFICA/KG Col Fiona A Christianson, 66 Kennedy Avenue, Barksdale AFB, LA 71110, Phone: (318) 456-6336, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations that cannot be resolved at the MAJCOM/DRU level, may be brought by the concerned party for further consideration to the Air Force ombudsman, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary (ADAS) (Contracting), SAF/AQC, 1060 Air Force Pentagon, Washington DC 20330-1060, phone number (703) 588-7004, facsimile number (703) 588-1067.
(d) The ombudsman has no authority to render a decision that binds the agency.
(e) Do not contact the ombudsman to request copies of the solicitation, verify offer due date, or clarify technical requirements. Such inquiries shall be directed to the Contracting Officer.
5352.242-9000 CONTRACTOR ACCESS TO AIR FORCE INSTALLATIONS (NOV 2012)
(a) The contractor shall obtain base identification and vehicle passes, if required, for all contractor personnel who make frequent visits to or perform work on the Air Force installation(s) cited in the contract. Contractor personnel are required to wear or prominently display installation identification badges or contractor-furnished, contractor identification badges while visiting or performing work on the installation.
Contracting Office Address :
7505 Barnes Loop
F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming 82005
Place of Performance :
Service will be performed at contractor's facility.
F. E. Warren AFB, Wyoming 82005
Primary Point of Contact. :
Shania I. Brown,
Secondary Point of Contact :
Richard B. Coleman,
Phone: (307) 773-4752
Fax: (307) 773-3973
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.