HVAC Preventative Maintenance, NWS Riverton, WY
|Agency:||COMMERCE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Feb 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Feb 13, 2020 01:52 pm CST
- Original Published Date: Feb 11, 2020 05:31 pm CST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Feb 21, 2020 12:00 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Feb 21, 2020 12:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Mar 07, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 07, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J041 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- REFRIGERATION, AIR CONDITIONING, AND AIR CIRCULATING EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 238220 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
Place of Performance:
Riverton , WY 82501USA
Added Simplified Acquisitions Procedure Evaluation Criteria
The U.S. Department of Commerce, National Weather Service is in need of semi-annual preventive maintenance on the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Condition (HVAC) system for a base period and two (2) option years at the Weather Forecast Office located in Riverton, WY in accordance with the attached Request for Quote. The contractor shall provide all labor, material and equipment in accordance with the attached Statement of Work.
Wage determinations for this location are attached to the solicitation. Any business capable of completing these services is encouraged to respond to this announcement. This service is being procured under the guidelines of FAR Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures. This RFQ 1333MH20QNWWRQ0002 is 100 percent set-aside for small business concerns. The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 238220, which has a corresponding size standard of $16,500,000.00 or less.
The government requires all contractors doing business with the government to be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM). For additional information and to register in SAM, a free service, please access the following website: www.sam.gov 1-866-606-8220. In order to register with SAM and to be eligible to receive an award, all offerors must have a Dun & Bradstreet number, which may be acquired free of charge by contacting Dun & Bradstreet on line at http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform or by phone at 1-866-705-5711. The government encourages all contractors to submit their Representations and Certifications on-line Business Partner Network (BPN) at https://www.sam.gov .The BPN is the single source for vendor data for the federal government. Award will not be made to any contractor that is not registered in SAM.
All responsible sources may submit a quotation which shall be considered by the agency. Contractors are encouraged to register with the FedBizOpps Vendor Notification Service as well as the Interested Vendors List for this acquisition. Quotes should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or direct mail to National Weather Service Central Region HQ 7220 NW 101st Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64153 and must be received on or before the date and time referenced on RFQ. Instructions are included in the solicitation.
- NWS FIELD DELEGATES 601 EAST 12TH STREET SUITE 1746
- KANSAS CITY , MO 64106
- Marion Smith
- Phone Number 8162683104
- Feb 13, 2020 01:52 pm CSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Feb 11, 2020 05:31 pm CST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.