GSA Region 8 IDIQ Contract for Small Project Delivery in Wyoming
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jun 25, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jun 30, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jun 25, 2020 09:17 am MDT
- Original Published Date: May 14, 2020 02:01 pm MDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jun 30, 2020 04:00 pm MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jun 30, 2020 04:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 30, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 30, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Set-Aside (FAR 19.15)
- Product Service Code: Z2AA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
General Information: The General Services Administration (GSA), Public
Buildings Service (PBS) Region 8 (also referred to as "Region 8") requires
construction services for various improvements, repairs, alterations,
renovations, tenant improvements performed through executed task orders
issued from time to time for various quantities and types of work. The work
requires the contractor to act as the prime/general contractor to furnish all
necessary supervision, labor, parts, tools, materials, installation, disposal,
equipment, etc., (except as may otherwise be provided for in the
This is a request for proposals (RFP) for an indefinite-delivery, indefinite
quantity (IDIQ) job order construction contract (JOCC) for single-award. The
award will be made to cover Federal properties located throughout the state
of Wyoming. The IDIQ JOCC contract involves a base year and four, one-year options.
The scope provides for the flexibility to add Federal properties within the
states of Colorado, Utah, Montana, North Dakota, or South Dakota through
bilateral agreement to modify the contract to GSA properties within these
areas, if required.
The scope of task orders may include red-line drawings and as-built drawings
that show deviations or modifications completed as part of the construction.
Task orders may not include requirements for stamped drawings from a
licensed architect or engineer.
Refer to the attached documents for more details.
Presolicitation Notice: In accordance with FAR subpart 5.203(a), the requirement for an IDIQ JOCC for small repair and alteration projects was previously publicized on FBO for at least 15 days prior to the issuance of Solicitation No. 47PJ0020R0122.
NAICS: The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for
this project is 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction,
and the size standard is $36.5 million.
Set Aside: The Government has set aside the requirement for as a Woman Owned
small business set aside.
Funds Availability: Issuance of this solicitation does not warrant that funds are presently available for award of a contract. Award of a contract shall be subject to the availability of appropriated funds, and the Government shall incur no obligation under the solicitation and notice in advance of such time as funds are made available for the contracting officer for the purpose of contract award.
Document Availability: All documents are available for electronic download from the Federal Business Opportunities website at https://www.fbo.gov. The download will be available at no charge.
Information on Contract: The Government intends to award one (1) firm-fixed price, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity job order construction contract. The maximum order limitation for the potential five year contract is$10,000,000. The contract will include one base year and four, one-year option periods. The awarded contract will contain a minimum guarantee amount of $2,000.
Estimated Scope of Task Orders: The following is provided for informational purposes only. Offerors should be aware that annual budgets are highly variable and the actual quantities and value of work changes annually. Data shows that GSA, PBS Region 8 executes about 5 - 60 contract actions annually to perform minor alterations and repairs that fall within the scope of construction services covered by the IDIQ JOCC. GSA also executes reimbursable work authorizations on behalf of other agencies for tenant improvement projects. Although construction activities take place throughout the year, a large quantity of these projects typically falls between the months of April and September. The expected average dollar value of projects executed under the scope is about $25,000 and the median value is about $12,500. The majority of task orders are expected to be between $2,000 and $25,000; however, occasionally some task orders may approach or exceed the simplified acquisition threshold of $250,000.
Proposal Information: Interested offerors should carefully read the attached documents and solicitation document to for a complete description of proposal information and requirements. This procurement uses a tradeoff process to determine the offer that represents the best value to the Government. Non-Price Factors, when combined, are significantly more important than Total Evaluated Price.
The proposal will consist of two volumes:
1. Volume I: Price Proposal - includes Standard Form 1442 and Supplement to Standard Form 1442.
2. Volume II: Technical Proposal - includes one go-no-go factor, three non-price factors, and offeror representations and certifications.
The non-price factors requested for this RFP are as follows:
(1) Evidence of a bona fide place of business (this is a go-no-go factor evaluated as pass/fail); in the state of Wyoming or within 150 miles of the Wyoming border.
(2) Offeror Past Performance;
(3) Management Plan; and
(4) Offeror Past Experience.
The attached documents should be referenced for more details.
Price information will consist of two coefficients (afterhours and normal hours) for two distinct geographic areas (described in the Solicitation and Agreement). The coefficients will be provided for the base year, and four one-year option periods. Each year of the contract will also include a max forward priced bond rate. The coefficients are connected to the RSMeans Data Book.
The unit prices listed in the RS Means Building Construction Cost Data are bare costs. Bare cost equals a factor of 1.000, the same as "NET", all other bid factors "MINUS" or "PLUS" will be added or subtracted from the bare cost factor. A "MINUS" 4% would be written as 0.96, a "PLUS" 4% would be written as 1.040 and "NET" would be written as 1.000. The offered bid factors for the base and each option period will be applied to all work items for which a unit price is stated in the price schedule that are ordered via task orders in the respective base and option periods.
Additional Information on Evaluation: The Government reserves the right to make award without discussions. Therefore, offerors should submit proposals that are acceptable without additional explanation or information as the Government may evaluate and make a final decision for award solely on the basis of the initial proposal submitted by offerors. Furthermore, the Government may determine the acceptability of a proposal based on the initial proposal submitted by offerors. Offerors are required to submit a price volume and a technical volume. The Government reserves the right to establish a competitive range in the interest of efficiency in the procurement process. The contracting officer may elect to limit the number of proposals to the greatest number that will permit efficient competition among the most highly rated proposals.
1. GSA Solicitation No. 47PJ0020R0122
2. Standard Form (SF) 1442 - Solicitation Offer and Award
3. Offeror Representations and Certifications Form
4. The Agreement
5. Wage Determinations for the following localities: Larimer and Natrona county
6. Information on Security Clearances & SBU Building Information
7. Brand Name Justification
8. Task Order Example SOWs
9. Past Experience Form
10. Past Performance Questionnaire
- ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT DIVISION W 6TH AVE KIPLING STREET
- LAKEWOOD , CO 80225
- Monique Brumley
- Phone Number 3032362800
- Kim A. Westerhaus
- Phone Number 3038883319
- Jun 25, 2020 09:17 am MDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 24, 2020 08:15 am MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 24, 2020 07:53 am MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- May 14, 2020 02:01 pm MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- Nov 27, 2018 11:05 am MST Sources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.