Ultrasound Mist Therapy System
|Agency:||VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jul 31, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 24, 2020 10:03 am EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jul 31, 2020 04:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: 6515 - MEDICAL AND SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS, EQUIPMENT, AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 339112 - Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Cheyenne , WY 82001USA
**SEE ATTACHMENT FOR FULL SOLICITATION**
Request for Quote (RFQ) #: 36C25920Q0536
Ultrasound Wound Therapy
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The Government reserves the right to make no award from this solicitation.
* The deadline for all questions is 4:00pm EST, Tuesday, 28 July, 2020
All questions must be submitted in writing no later than the question cut-off date marked above. All questions will be answered officially through an amendment to the solicitation.
** Quotes are to be provided to email@example.com no later than 4:00pm EST, Friday, 31 July, 2020.
Quotes shall not be hand carried. Faxed quotes shall not be accepted. Emailed quotes are the only method of submitted quotes (4MB email limit). The Government reserves the right to make award solely on initial Quotes received. Offerors bear the burden of ensuring that all portions of the offer (and any authorized amendments) reach the designated office before the deadline specified in the solicitation. This RFQ shall be completed in its entirety, and signed and dated, failure shall not be considered for award.
- This is a Request for Quote (RFQ) and the solicitation number is 36C25920Q0536. The government anticipates awarding a firm-fixed price contract resulting from this solicitation.
- This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2020-07 effective 2 July 2020
- The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 339112 with a small business size standard of 1,000 Employees. This solicitation is a 100% set-aside for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
SEE ATTACHMENT FOR FULL SOLICITATION
- 6162 S WILLOW DR SUITE 300
- Greenwood Village , CO 80111
- Bruce Bentley
- Phone Number 3037125784
- Jul 24, 2020 10:03 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.